Saturday, August 21, 2010

High School, Hot Koreans, and Good Attitude

Hello everyone. Just ranting today. Might be kinda unorganized and random, please bear with me. (But I don't think it'll be as bad as before, since I know I have to work on my transitions for high school.)

SO. I can't wait for high school! I'm done with summer reading, so there's nothing holding me back now. And I've got most of my backpack ready..but I still havta buy food for lunch. Hmm..

Anyways I'm sort of losing hope in high school though, since the advisory's by your last name, and we all know how my last name is super different from most of my friends. -.- This is what I get for being unique. But whatever, maybe I'll make some new friends and be like, "WAPAA. I GOT THIS."

(Aha you all needa watch "George Lopez" sometime, it's hilarious. Perverted jokes and all. ;)

Rawr ok I've recently been wasting my life on Tumblr (my other blog), and there's all sorts of stuff and people on there, with all sorts of posts. There's a bunch of blogs dedicated to hot guys. :) And there's also blogs dedicated to hot ASIAN guys. And get this: THEY'RE ALL KOREAN!! WTF?! Why are Korean idols so good-looking? Dude like Japanese and Chinese people can't even compete. Maybe with their girls, but never guys. *Sigh* it's kind of embarrassing.

But they're all very talented, good-looking, and superb dancers. :) I wanna poster.

By the way, I've been thinking: Am I technically like..cheating on Blogger? Since I'm using Tumblr, and they're like competitors? Lol that's a weird way of thinking..you don't think they'll kick me off one? That'd suck, yo.

Pshh anyways I'm noticing myself changing a lot. Like my personality and attitude, lol. I think it really did start at camp. Recently I've started doing a loot more housework, and I'm not even being told to, or not even resenting it. I don't ENJOY it, I just like the fact that I'm helping people in this world. In short, I've gotten less lazy. :) That's a great way to start the new school year, isn't it?

3 comments:

Life Life Well said...

Jenny:

1. What's ur tumblr URL?

2. Haha. i doubt you won't make any friends! Don't worry!

3. Seriously? Korean guys look like girls. Well some of them. (Sorry guys who I've offended

Unknown said...

Cheating on BLogger with that skank Tumblr. Preposterous.I've never heard something so obscene. XD

Jenny said...

lol guys.
helen my tumblr url: www.awesomejenny.tumblr.com.
:P i can't believe someone hasn't taken that yet. not very original..