Thursday, September 2, 2010

RAWR.

Do you know those people that are like, super good at everything without trying? Or like...they're good at everything without trying, and if they DID try, they'd be the best in everything? It drives me CRAZY!

Because every day I work for forever doing homework, and practicing instruments, and there are just those people that NEVER practice and get higher chairs or in a higher orchestra than me, and some people do their homework in class and never take notes and still pass tests with high grades.

And then there's me, who works her butt off. I admit I get all A's (not trying to be a hypocrite here), but still. If I was as smart as them, and I STILL worked the same as now, I could probably skip a grade, and learn 2 more instruments, and join the dance team, and STILL have high grades and free time. (Ok maybe that was an exaggeration.)

And it makes me mad when they're all complaining how I got a higher grade than them, but they never complain about how much more work I have to do, and how much more I have to study. Really, they should look at it from MY point of view.

Like for example, in Computer Science, I'm probably taking the most notes. And I'm still pretty confused. Plus I have the least math experience in the whole class except for this other guy, who's favorite thing in the world is probably computers. So technically I'm at the most disadvantage in the whole class of 29 people. So what if I get a good grade? Of course I WANT one, but I'm probably working the most, too.

Sorry had to get that out. Ever since school started I've realized there are so many more people that are waay more capable than me. It's kind of depressing.

But anyways. I have 2 more quizzes and tests to study for, so I'm gonna try and have a positive attitude, and make the best of the rest of this week..this year..probably the rest of my life. Since there'll always be someone better than me..I guess it's motivation?

Ahh the camp messages are kind of slipping away from me now. I've gotta make it like a monthly goal to stay pure like a white sheet of paper (simile!), and still be close with God, and be a BETTER PERSON.

Of course, there's people still at more of a disadvantage than me. So thank you Lord, I'm very grateful for what you've given me. :) Please forgive me for my sins, and continue to give me faith. Gracias.

RAWR.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why is everyone implying comp sci is hard? I mean its so easy... for me anyways. Anyways,I hope school gets better for you Jenny.

Alex said...

Blah I'm commenting from a random persons iPhone. But hey interesting post anyway ;D oh crap theye coming back bye!!'dj

Life Life Well said...

Haha Jenny. Take it easy girl! If you don't realize, I know you try hard, but you're the AWESOMEST SMARTEST out of all of us. :) Me? I just kinda get through. 小聪明. :P Anyways, enjoy it and DON'T STRESS. :D

TOTALLYYY gotta hang out. Okie-dokies. Ta-ta!